The team at Inspired Show Homes has been helping people present their properties for sale for many years.
By following a few simple hints you can optimise the chances of selling your home and at the highest price possible. You can enhance the best features of your property with a few guidelines and for very little outlay. The ten main pointers are as follows. However full details can be found on our website at
1. Make sure your garden is neat and tidy. You need kerb appeal.
2. Make sure your hall is clear from clutter as this is the first impression your viewer sees of your interior.
3. Make sure all your curtains are neatly drawn / tied back to maximise the light coming in.
4. Sparkle clean your kitchen - one of the main selling rooms in your house.
5 De-clutter your living and dining areas and put toys out of sight.
6. Arrange for dogs to be with friends during viewings and ensure there are no pet smells.
7. Sparkle clean your bathroom and hide away bottles and jars. Put in some fresh plants.
8. Invest in some new pillows for your bedrooms and put on fresh bed linen. Give them the "wow" factor.
9. Put on all your lamps to create a warm ambience.
10. Always show your best rooms first and last. Your viewers will remember these rooms the most.
If you would like any further help or advice email us on and we will endeavour to help you solve your design problems.