Photography Workshop - Beginners
Rod Ireland Photography
Landscape Photography, photography courses, Photography training
The Lake District is perfect for Photography Courses, Workshops and Tours. This full day for beginners focuses on both the creative and technical essentials to kick-start your photography, helping you create better images. The workshops take place in the world class surroundings of the Lake District - the landscape photography Mecca.
The course is aimed at developing participants understanding and confidence and providing knowledge and experience around the fundamental building blocks required to progress your photography.
What will I learn about?
* Understanding what kit is essential for your photography
* Overview of camera controls and functions
* Taking greater control of the camera – moving out of automatic modes
* Using Aperture and Speed modes and understanding when to use them
* Developing your skill and understanding of image composition
* Deploying simple tools/techniques to improve image making
Is this course for me?
This course is for you if you're new to digital photography or you're looking to make the most of that fancy camera you bought a while back but never got around to reading the manual! The emphasis is on learning skills so we'll be strolling around rather than covering long distances - we’ll always adapt what we do to match participants needs and expectations
digital photography courses
, Landscape Photography
, learn photography
, photo courses
, Photographic Courses
, Photographic Training
, photographic workshops
, photography courses
, Photography training
, Photography Tuition