Behavioural Safety Training.
S. A. Associates Management Training Co
Introducing an innovative 1 day workshop specifically designed for Safety Professionals to help them understand how we can really influence behaviours and get our message across in a powerful new way
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of human behaviour. It is one of the fastest growing tools for getting results and creating success in the business world today. It explores the relationship between how we think, how we communicate both verbally and non-verbally and our patterns of behaviour. It is also used to facilitate accelerated learning by accessing the unconscious mind.Its techniques are used by high achievers in the sporting and business world to develop leadership, build relationships and inspire people at all levels. It is particularly useful when applied to health and safety training as it encourages the behavioural and lifestyle changes in the workplace that are necessary to achieve a real change in attitude and develop a positive safety culture. This course is much sought after by Health and Safety professionals and trainers who would like to make a significant difference to their training material.
This 1 day workshop will focus on techniques derived from NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) that will give delegates powerful new communication tools that will:
* Help you understand where human behaviour comes from
* Develop skills in how best to influence behaviours to significantly reduce unsafe acts * New and effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication techniques
* How to build and maintain rapport with operatives, site managers and senior decision makers
* How to really influence behaviours.
* The importance of understanding body language and accessing cues and how to recognise them
* How language can be used to positively affect behaviours
* Preferred representational systems
* Effective and powerful communication techniques when training significant difference to their training material.
Contact S. A. Associates Management Training Co
Print this page