· European Protected Species Surveys / Monitoring, Mitigation and EPS licences – bats, badgers, great crested newt, otter, water vole, red squirrel, natterjack toad, dormouse, reptiles, birds (including barn owl), and ALL other animals.
· Vegetation / Habitat and Specialist Ecology Surveys / Monitoring – Ecological assessments, monitoring and advice, including Phase I Habitat, NVC, BREEAM / Code for Sustainable Homes, Hedgerows, Common Standards Monitoring, RHS, macrophytes, invasive species, rare species and other vegetation / plant surveys.
· Other Ecological Consultancy – Appropriate Assessment, Ecological Clerk of Works.
· Wildlife Protection Work – Mitigation work including amphibian fencing, wildlife relocation, construction of new habitats/breeding sites and translocation work and monitoring.
· Habitat Recreation & Restoration Consultancy – All habitats especially wildflower meadows and other grassland, woodland and hedgerow, wetland, peatland, heathland, rivers, upland and coastal.
· Habitat, Landscape and Trees Services – We operate a contracting service for all the above work areas, especially landscape installation, planting schemes, habitat management, habitat management plans, landscape management plans, tree work and invasive species control.
· Tree Reports & Surveys – Assess important trees in relation to BS 5837:2005 (Trees in Construction), tree planting plans and management advice including Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs).
· Landscape & Habitat Design – Creation of landscape plans and design (AutoCad trained), planting plans and project management.
· Wildflower Nursery (Cumbria Wildflowers) – Suppliers of native wildflowers including seed mixes, plug plants, bulbs/rhizomes, shrubs and trees. Flora Locale listed supplier.