a car, your bike is a mode of transport, which needs to be checked
regularly to make sure everything is in working order. You wouldn’t
drive a car that failed an MOT, so if you’re serious about biking, why
would you risk riding a dangerous bike? (If it is, we’ll let you know!!)
So leave your bike with a Cytech Qualified Mechanic and we’ll get you riding safely again.
We offer various service levels for your bike, we’re flexible too, so if you need something a little more than a Bronze but not quite a Silver we’ll work something out.
10% discount on any replacement parts required from our shop, included with all services.
Our Levels of Service...
Service: £25 (Kids
good bike health check-up. This will cover the major points of your
bike to make sure its safe and more importantly, enjoyable to ride.
For bikes less than a year old, and ones that rarely get ridden.
Giving the bike a good going over, making sure it’s safe and enjoyable to ride!
• Check Frame for Stress/Damage
• Check and Adjust Brakes
• Check and Adjust Gears
• Check Tyre pressures and Tread wear
• Check Wheels for alignment and wear
• Check Hubs for play, Tighten if necessary
• Check and Adjust headset
• Check Chain and Drive train for wear
• Lubrication of Drive train (chain, gears and associated components)
• Check and tighten to torque all of bike components
Will include advice on any further work required. (Fitting of new parts not included)
on from bronze, here we spend a bit more time looking into the bike and
servicing the components, major bearings are stripped down and
re-greased, wheels are trued and spokes tensioned.
All the Features of the Bronze with some added internal maintenance:
• Check wheel Alignment, true and re-tension spokes where possible (replacement wheels at cost)
• Check Bottom Bracket, de-grease bearings, re-grease where possible (replacement bearings at cost)
• Check Hubs, clean and de-grease bearings, re-grease (replacement bearings at cost) • Check Headset, clean and de-grease bearings, re-grease (replacement bearings at cost)
(50% discount on the service cost of fitting new parts)
Service: from £90
is the works, your bike is stripped down to the frame, every part is
cleaned and degreased, damaged or worn parts are replaced and then the
bike is re-assembled, ready for another season of abuse!
All the features of the Silver service, but so much more:Prices include VAT and correct at time of publishing.
• Complete frame strip down, headset and bottom bracket surfaces faced if required.
• Complete check on all components, worn or damaged parts replaced (replacements at cost)
• All components cleaned, rebuilt or replaced (at cost) and re-greased ready for rebuild
• Brake service, including inner and outer casing change (cost of cables included)
• Gear service, including inner and outer casing change, re-tune (cost of cables included)
• Disc brake clean and adjust (pads replaced at cost)