Setting and Achieving Powerful Goals - Training Course

By: Life Coach Me  05/11/2013
Keywords: business coaching, Performance Management, management development

Goal Setting is aimed at business owners, managers and middle-leaders as well as employees looking to maximise their career development. The session will not only help you to identify and set your priority goals, but will also help you create an action plan for the next week that will already move you a step closer to achieving them. Not only will this help you to work more efficiently and effectively, but the skills that you will learn can help you set and achieve targets in all the areas of your life. For those leading teams, these skills can also be effective in focussing your employees, facilitating them in setting achieving their own career goals in line with your business aims. Harvard conducted a study of its MBA graduates. 84% had no specific goals. 13% had goals but were not written down. 3% had clear, written goals. 10 years later... The 13% with goals were earning on average double the income of the 84% without goals. The 3% with clear, written goals were earning on average 10 x as much as the other 97% of graduates. Based on research by positive psychologists, by the end of the session you will have set a clear, achievable goal and identified a first step to take towards achieving that goal. You will have an action to take in the next 24hrs that will move you one step closer to realising that goal.

Keywords: business coaching, business courses, Leadership Coaching, Leadership Training, management development, Performance Management, succession planning, talent management

Other products and services from Life Coach Me

05/11/2013

Leading Teams & Interpersonal Skills - Training Course

Effective teams utilise the skills, interests and motivators of all members. Leading Teams & Interpersonal Skills - Training Course will show you how to communicate more effectively with your team in order to get the results your business needs.


05/11/2013

Handling Change- Training Course

A course to show you how to manage change in your workplace, both a change in role and managing change for others during a period of trainsition.


05/11/2013

Presenting with Confidence

As numerous surveys have proved, the fear of public speaking is the number one fear in adults. This course will show you clear, simple and effective steps that you can take today to overcome that fear, and start enjoying presenting!


05/11/2013

Business Coaching

As a business coach I am passionate about the work that I do and dedicated to providing excellent service.


02/10/2013

Business Coaching

Life Coach Me, start living your future today through business coaching with Sonya Lengweiler


26/09/2013

Coaching

Start living your future today through business coaching with Sonya Lengweiler