Taylormade R11 Drive at mygolfwholesale.co.uk
Taylormade R11Drive 9 & 10.5
Taylormade R11 DriveFlex：stiff / regular
cheap TaylorMade R11 Driver RH & Graphite Shaft
* TaylorMade Flight Control Technology (FCT) lets you change the face angle, loft and lie
* Movable Weight Technology (MWT) lets you change the clubhead's center of gravity
* FCT and MWT together offer total adjustability to promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
* New classic clubhead shape combines super-high MOI and easy-launching CG position
* Fujikura Motore 65-gram shaft with High Inertia Tip (H.I.T.) technology promotes faster ball speed
* Shaft: Fujikura Motore 65
The advance buzz about the TaylorMade R11 driver focused mostly on the white crown and black clubface. It's a look that will provide a "wow" factor for some golfers, but one that, according to the company, also serves a purpose.
The white color makes the 440cc clubhead appear slightly larger, TaylorMade says, and provides a greater contrast to the turf to make aiming easier - an advantage more pronounced in lower light conditions, according to the company.
The R11 driver incorporates TaylorMade's Movable Weight Technology (to promote a desired bias or trajectory changes), plus its Flight Control Technology (to change loft and face angle). The R11 driver adds another tech, what TaylorMade calls its Adjustable Sole Plate.