Energy Advice Reports
Green Energy Technology
renewable energy, solar, sustainable
A unique service available to Architects, Building Professionals, and Self Builders to help projects
- Low/Zero carbon standard
- The most efficient use of renewable technology
- Up to 5 years 100% council rates relief
- Government grant aid
- Ongoing ‘Clean Energy Cash back’ payments
- Energy export payments
Green Energy Technology provides a report that includes;
- SAP ratings from an independent energy assessor
- Assessment against Low Carbon Standard*
- Assessment against Zero Carbon Standard*
- Building fabric options to meet any shortfalls
- Renewable technology options with estimated pricing
- Tailored information on Grants / Cash back /
- Export Payments / Rate relief
- A Low or Zero Carbon certificate once the building is
complete and renewable technology is installed (RRP £125)
*Note: The Low Carbon Homes Scheme (Northern Ireland) - Although the scheme is now closed, provision has been made for new houses to be eligible where an application for planning permission was made by 31 March 2011 and requires a completed low carbon homes application to be lodged with Land & Property Services by 31 March 2012.
Green Energy Technology requires a full set of CAD drawings (dwg or pdf) of the building, total floor area for each level, with the building orientation.
Additional services include on-site visits and surveys, air tightness testing, and energy performance certificates.