is when a lives in your home providing you with the care that you need, this can include , companionship, as well as .
an enquiry, with your agreement, a member of our management team will
visit you and decide with you what level of care is required. An
assessment form will be completed and agreed with you. A Care Plan will
then be formulated, tailoring the care to your individual needs.
This will enable us to match the to suit your requirements.
is only a phone call away. Our 24 hour Advice Line has a member of the
management team available to assist during office hours, and for urgent
advice between 5pm to 9am.
is suited to a range of people with differing needs, at any age, with
one thing in common - the desire to remain in their own home, in
familiar surroundings. This enables clients to maintain their quality
of life by remaining independent and in control of their lives.
People who choose to have include those :-
- Coming home from hospital following surgery, illness or accident
- With disabilities requiring assistance to live at home, e.g. Multiple Sclerosis
- With various medical conditions e.g. Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, Heart problems, Chest conditions.
- With Cancer, which may include palliative care
- With decreased cognitive ability including dementia.
- Requiring assistance with rehabilitation
- Requiring a carer whilst a relative or main carer is on holiday, or is unable to care for a period of time.
is available for a minimum of one week, in weekly blocks. This may be
to cover for a relative or the main carer whilst they are away, or if
there is a need for a period of recuperation after illness, or after
being in hospital.
Longer term care is provided on a rota whereby
usually stay with the client on a two weekly rota basis. However, if
this is not suitable then we will endeavour to fit in with your