Fixed Fee Divorce

Fixed Fee Divorce from Hughes Parry Partnership

By: Hughes Parry Partnership  13/08/2009
Keywords: children, partnership, Divorce



We will meet with you to discuss your divorce

We will draft your petition and statement of arrangements for children (if required) and send it to you for your approval

Once approved by you we will send it to your husband/wife/civil partner for their comments

We will take your instructions on any comments made by your husband/wife/civil partner and make any amendments you would like making to the petition.

We will file the divorce petition and any accompanying papers at the court

Once your husband/wife/civil partner has filed the acknowledgement of service we will prepare the application for decree nisi and send it to you for your approval

After you have sworn the paperwork we will send the application for the decree nisi into court.

We will, when appropriate apply for the decree nisi to be made absolute.

At each stage we will write to you or send you an e-mail to confirm what is happening.


If your husband/wife/partner defends the divorce or files a cross petition, but this is unusual.

If your husband or wife does not return the acknowledgement of service to the court and the court papers have to be served on him personally

Any financial settlement between you and your husband/wife/civil partner.

Any settlement or dispute in relation to the children.

Any attendance at Court.

If the matter becomes complicated we will inform you before we incur any costs and agree these with you.


Payment can be made in 3 instalments.  The first payment of £250 is to be made at the initial interview. Just before the petition is sent into court you will need to pay us the court fee of £300.  The balance of £366.25 will need to be paid to us when the application for the decree nisi is submitted.


Keywords: children, Divorce, partnership

Contact Hughes Parry Partnership


Print this page