The course outlines the responsibilities of a fire marshal, and provides guidance on how to perform their duties. This half day course is perfect for any member of staff who have been assigned the role of Fire Marshal. The course covers the following topics:-
· Basic fire safety and legislation
· Fire routines and evacuation procedures
· The role of a fire marshal
· Human behaviour in the event of fire
· Arson Awareness and Prevention
· Is it safe to tackle the fire?
· Fire classification and the triangle of combustion
· Selection and use of extinguishers
Even those who have a good memory will need refresher training from time to time; fire safety is no exception. It is our recommendation that delegates repeat the course once per year to maintain and update the skills they have learned.
Courses can be tailored to meet your requirements, you only have to ask!