North West Occupational Health Adviser Required - based in Manchester
Everwell Occupational Health
manchester, occupational health, health screening
Everwell OH Ltd are currently seeking an Occupational Health Adviser(s) to join our growing team.
The job role(s) could include a combination of:-
• General sickness absence support and case management, either face to face or via the telephone producing written reports with advice as appropriate.
• Delivering wellbeing programmes – including undertaking voluntary health checks.
• Ability to run and present wellbeing briefing sessions and support health promotion events on client sites
• Undertaking Health Screening and Surveillance typically based at the client site, including Audiometry, Respiratory, Skin, Driver assessments and HAVS screening, plus general medicals.
• Providing a mixed clinic at client sites.
To be considered for the role you ideally will have an Occupational Health Degree or Diploma. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage relationships with Everwell’s clients, whether this is on site, over the telephone or face to face with client’s employees.
An element of travelling within your local region will be required as you will be expected to work at different sites – typically within commutable distance from your home/the office.
To apply for this role please submit your CV with covering email to [email protected]
, Health Assessment
, health screening
, health surveillance
, Job Opportunity
, new job
, occupational health
, Occupational Health Adviser
, Occupational Health Provider
, Occupational Health Service Provider
, sickness absence
, Sickness Absence Management