Unoccupied Property Insurance

Unoccupied Property Insurance from Coversure Insurance Services

By: Coversure Insurance Services  18/11/2009
Keywords: insurance services, Insurance Products, Quality Insurance

Cover for unoccupied property can be a bit of a minefield, so speak to one of our advisors who will give you professional and knowledgeable advice and recommend the best policy available for your circumstances.
Whether you want short term cover for a property you are selling or cover for advanced building works, including twin storey extensions, we have the right unoccupied insurance product for you.

  • Fire Lightning Earthquake Explosion Aircraft (FLEEA)
  • Storm or Flood
  • Escape of water or oil
  • Theft, or attempted theft
  • Riot
  • Malicious damage or terrorism
  • Collision with animals or vehicles
  • Falling trees, branches, lamp posts or telegraph poles
  • Damage caused by breakage/collapse of satellite, TV/Radio aerials
  • Subsidence
  • Property owners' liability
  • Legal Cover
Or if you prefer, cover can be limited for a saving.

So if you have an empty house that's up for sale, pending let, or undergoing renovation, then please call us on 0800 977 4200.

Keywords: Insurance Products, insurance services, Quality Insurance

Contact Coversure Insurance Services


Print this page