Golf Practice Sessions
Cheshire Golf Studio
driving range, golf centre, golf driving range
Without doubt, many of you regularly attend the driving range or the putting green to practice in an effort to improve your game. So, our question to you is what are you gaining from your practice session? Common answers to this question are: Enjoyment Improve my consistency Improve my distance Cheshire Golf Studio will help you fulfil all of your practice session goals and offers many other benefits than the driving range including the following:
1. Find out the exact results of your shots – Our Flightscope radar will tell you how far and how far off-line every shot goes.
2. Weather Conditions - On the driving range, the wind can cause havoc with your practice session, so why bother fighting it? In the studio you don’t have to!
3. Do you know how far you hit each club? The Flightscope radar in the golf studio will help you to find out your AVERAGE distance with each club so that you can start hitting your iron shots closer!
4. Real golf balls – Unlike the driving range, we use real golf balls, which will go the same distance as you hit it on the course
5. Find out your shot and swing tendencies – do you know what percentage of your shots go left or right and by how much? You can find out in the studio
6. When on the driving range the average golfer can only remember the direction and curvature of the last 3 shots that they hit, the golf studio equipment will remember every shot that you hit in your practice session. This will help you to notice trends and change your swing to improve your results.
7. Watch your swing and spot faults – Our video analysis system will give you the chance to spot any swing faults
8. Free tea, coffee and soft drinks
9. It never rains or snows in the studio, so you can practice in room temperature conditions all year round!
10. Prices start from as little as £7 per session
, Driving Ranges
, golf centre
, golf driving range
, Golf driving ranges