Our Monday Night 5-aside League Winners Asda B's

Our Monday Night 5-aside League Winners Asda B's from Whitby 5-a-side

By: Whitby 5-a-side  11/11/2011
Keywords: sports, Football Club, Soccer

We run the most competative 5-a-side football league in the Cheshire area, we think. No deposits everything provided for our team. 98% of peaple asked think we are better than any other league they have played in. The other 2% think we are the same. Now thats impressive!! Give us a try if you think you are good enough.

Keywords: 3G artificial pitches for hire, 5 a side football, artificial grass, Artificial Turf, Five A Side, Football Club, football clubs, football league, football news, Football pitches, football teams, pitches, self contained, Soccer, soccer clubs, soccer news, sports, sports surfaces, synthetic turf,