Realitas Community Arts Centre is a not-for-profit art and crafts exhibition centre and sales outlet
located in the picturesque village of Peakirk, six miles north of Peterborough, off the A15.
- The Centre exhibits and sells the original art and crafts of over 120 local artists and crafts
- We don't charge an entrance fee, and their is no obligation to buy any art or crafts
- Supported by over 120+ local artists and crafts people.
- Over 300 original pictures of all types and medium
- Over 3,000 items of original craft - cards, bags, jewellellery, wood craft, candles...
- Childrens Corner - presents for the children or made by children
- Totty Tea Shop with its own piano
- Home to a florist, carpenter, jewellery maker, instument maker, artist and alternative