Welcome to Active Edge Solutions INWA Nordic Walking East !
International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA) is the world's first official international federation promoting Nordic Walking and was founded in Finland in 2000.
INWA Nordic Walking Instructors have been certified in nearly 40 countries around the world.
Nordic Walking is an enhancement of regular walking using specifically designed Nordic Walking poles to create a complete body workout. The intensity of Nordic Walking training can be adjusted for different target groups for health, fitness and sport levels. The movements executed with the correct technique improve body awareness, control, posture, breathing and overall well-being. Nordic Walking can improve the quality of life
Nordic Walking: Invented in Finland, Nordic Walking is a natural, safe, effective and complete physical activity suitable for all. With specially designed Nordic Walking poles, Nordic Walking is a scientifically proven activity that combines regular walking with elements of cross-country skiing (Nordic skiing) arm and shoulder movements. Active and controlled trunk movements together with correct body alignment and core stability are also important parts of Nordic Walking.
Active Edge Solutions East Nordic Walking Instruction provides...
- An enhancement to your regular walking
- Introduces Natural and fluid movements engaging up to 90 % of the body muscles
- Improves harmonic and symmetric training for the whole body
- Produces an effective aerobic conditioning due to activation of both large and small muscle groups that provide rhythmic and dynamic movements
- Helps increased blood circulation and metabolism
- Continuous alternation of activation and relaxation of the muscles involved, promoting relief in tight muscles, especially the lower back and other RSI affected muscles.
- Provides safe, healthy, bio-mechanically correct movements
- Corrects poor body alignment and helps improve posture
- Newly learned skills developed that can be transferred to everyday life
- Physical exercise suitable for all, irrespective of age, sex or physical condition
- A non-competitive, low impact health, fitness or sports activity
Nordic Walking : provides a natural, safe and effective way to help improve your aerobic capacity while engaging up to 90% of the body muscles. Nordic Walking training effect results in other important health benefits. These learned skills can be transferred to everyday life and can be seen, for example, as better walking, better body control, posture and sports performance.
- Individual or Personal
- Small Groups
- Company Incentives
- Learn to Nordic Walk Beginner Classes starting soon...check out website for details...
Call now to discuss your needs...01733 766 990