Stratlab is now a distributor for Filtros Anoia (FA) Filters.
filters, laboratory, filtration
Filtros Anoia (FA), has now partnered with UK based laboratory sales company Stratlab Ltd to offer their huge portfolio of filtration products to the UK.
* Laboratory papers and membranes for analysis, chromatography, testing, drying, pH, lens cleaning etc.
* Industrial use filters and general use filters and papers.
Many of the products offered carry the trademark Filter-Lab.
From its beginnings in 1897 Filtros Anoia has moved with the times, from hand crafted papers in the late 19th Century to modern automated paper production methods today. Along with modern production methods, Filtros Anoia know the need for quality at all times, and respect for the environment and health of people.
Quality is ever important, with the products meeting many different European regulations and directives (including Directive 90/128 EEC, Directive 1999/91/EEC, EC Directive 89/109 EEC 21 st/12/1998, Decree No 92/631 of 8/7/92 BID No 1995 / 3 and BGA No 36, BGW XXXVI / 1).
Why buy Filtros Anoia's products through Stratlab?
* Filtros Anoia are the granddaddy of filtration product companies having been in production for over 100 years.
* Stratlab Ltd is established in the UK market and are making nearly 2,000 products from Filtros Anoia's range more available to the UK.
* Filtros Anoia's extensive product range is directly comparable with other brands allowing for easy switching.
* Stratlab's pricing of the Filtros Anoia range is very competitive against market leaders.
* The range includes qualitative, quantitative papers, folded papers, filter membranes (PES, CA, etc) and glass fibre membranes.
Looking for filters for new methods? Discuss your requirements with Stratlab.
Looking to replace current papers for economical, quality or availability reasons? Ask Stratlab to suggest an alternative.
We can be phoned on +44 (0)1354 657000
You can email us on [email protected]
, Laboratory Filters
, water filtration