The fear of public speaking is said to be one of the most common fears that people suffer with.
When I work with people who have a fear of public speaking the sort of things that concern them are:
- Worry about forgetting what you are talking about or going blank
- Worry about freezing up or forgetting what you are saying
- Worry about looking stupid, being boring or people judging you negatively
- Worry that everyone else knows more than you do
- Worry about stuttering, shaking or being obviously anxious
- Worry about things going so badly you let your friends/partner/boss/colleagues down (and in so doing ruining your relationships/career/life)
If you have a fear of public speaking check out my webiste blog and find free resources to help you get the confidence you need to succeed.