NCG CAM HSM CAM software is an easy to use stand-alone CAM system that integrates with existing CAD and CAM systems.
NCG CAM boasts many innovative features. It is suitable for all types of forms, creating an optimised, smooth cutter motion for 3D HSM machining, while helping to extend tool life, minimising wear on the machine tool and producing parts with excellent surface finish.
NCG CAM has a very user-friendly interface, with a typical learning curve of just 1 day is required to machine a live job. It is perfect for the high-speed machining of moulds, dies, prototypes and precision surface machining.
- - Very user friendly interface – making it suitable for even occasional users
- - NCG CAM offers many advanced 3D machining routines, rest roughing & 3 + 2 capabilities for all toolpaths, simultaneous 5-axis add-on module available
- - Fast and efficient roughing strategies, including core roughing
- - Advanced drilling routines – includes automatic hole detection and / or user defined holes
- - All machining routines are fully gouge protected for both the cutter and the tool holder
- - Rest area option for finishing strategies to minimise any air cutting
- - Available as both 32-bit & 64-bit versions
A demonstration version of the NCG CAM software, is available to download - . The demonstration version of NCG CAM has unlimited usage and while there are restrictions to the machining output, it can also be used in its basic form as a FREE .iges viewer.