Nowadays, a large number of hair removal techniques are
available. Some of them are manual razor, electric razors, waxing, hair removal
creams and laser hair removal etc. Mostly, waxing and laser hair removal
procedures can’t be done at home as it takes a lot time. No doubt, these
techniques are costly and a middle class man can’t afford such huge expenses.
But don’t worry more as cheaper laser hair removal option is available in the market.
Consequently, is considering the effective technique to get rid off from
excessive hair. It gives effective results and removes the unwanted hair for a
long time and sometimes even permanently with time. Most of the women are
blessed with sensitive and soft skin. So, before availing it, they should be
more careful and aware about the pros/cons of this technique. In the present
article, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of laser hair removal
* The laser hair removal is much easier and less painful in comparison to other
procedure such as electrolysis procedure or waxing or other painstaking
* This process takes few hours for removing excessive hair and you can get back
to your work after the procedure is done.
* Mostly, the problem of unwanted hair occurs in large as well as small areas
like legs, arms, back, face etc. The laser hair removal process removes the
hair properly and safely.
* While it is not a guaranteed process for removing hair permanently but mostly
it gives better results and the hair which grow black won’t be as dark or thick
as it used to be before.
Each coin has two sides. Same like that laser hair removal technique has both
the sides - pros and cons. Here are some disadvantages or cons:-
* No doubt, laser hair removal process gives permanent relief from the unwanted
hair only to those people or customers, who does the same thing or use the same
product over and over again and again for a couple of times.
* This treatment proves quite harmful for people with red or blonde or colored
hair. It shows bad effect on their eye-sight.
* The laser hair removal procedure is too expensive and it is out of the reach
of a middle or common man.
* This process gives better results for the people with white skin in
comparison to dark or tan skin. Mostly, the laser burn shows bad or side effect
on the darker skin. So, this becomes a barrier for this technology.
Larry Thomsan is author of Hair Removal Information.For more information about , visit