Residential Survey and Valuation

Residential Survey and Valuation from Michael Hornsby & Company Ltd

By: Michael Hornsby & Company Ltd  08/09/2010
Keywords: Surveyors, surveying services, survey

 Michael Hornsby & Co can carry out your valuation, a Homebuyers Report or a Building Survey, either on the whole property or the area which concerns you. We are experts in the survey and valuation of all types of residential property including Listed and period property, timber frame and thatched, old and new, large and small.
Our main field of operation is the area enclosed by the M40, M25, A1 and A14/M6.  We have contacts throughout the UK if you are moving further afield. If you are buying any kind of residential property, require a valuation for any purpose or have problems with a residential property we will be happy to help.
Please email or ring if we can be of assistance with any residential property related matter.Join us on the inspection or chat through the report when you've received it.  Buy with greater knowledge and commission a survey from Michael Hornsby & Co

Keywords: building survey, Home Survey, homebuyers report, property survey, Property Surveyors, rics, structural survey, survey, surveying services, surveyor, Surveyors

Contact Michael Hornsby & Company Ltd


Print this page