IndySoft Europe Ltd
software, Asset Management, asset tracking
IndySofts' automated reports and equipment due reminders can be automatically emailed to clients/colleagues whenever you chose. The system has a comprehensive report builder to allow you to create reports, Certificates, Stickers, Work Orders, Cal-due and Service due reminders – in fact anything ‘branded’ that your business would need.
Being able to perform your own calibrations and automatically generating certificates and stickers or sending equipment out to sub-contract laboratories and then storing their certificates back into the system is very quick and easy to do.
Creating your own test points with nominal, upper and lower tolerances as well as showing as-found and as-left results are just some of the sophisticated methods of test-point data entry.
Gauge InSite even integrates with MS Office, so if you are using MS Word or MS Excel to generate calculations for measured results, you are still able to do this embedded within the program.
There is no limit to the type of equipment that can be calibrated with IndySoft. Electrical, Pressure, Flow, Dimensional, Torque, Temperature etc.
You can also perform studies like R&R, Linearity, Bias and get Historical Charting on practically any scenario. The licensing of the software and letting people use it couldn’t be easier, the system even comes with different security levels to either allow or restrict access to features and functions – depending on your needs.
Key advantages to using IndySoft are:
* Significantly reducing the costs of calibration and maintenance
* Creating your own test/measurement points and recording the results
* Automatically generating Calibration Certificates and Stickers
* Scan and store sub-contract lab certificates
* Manage re-calibration, service, maintenance schedules effectively of your own in-house masters
* Reducing the amount of duplicated effort in administration
* Supports all Barcode and RFI tagging
* Making the best use of existing resources
* Store prices, generate spare part stock levels
* Staff become more efficient ü Improves communication between you and your customer and sub-contract laboratories
* Full audit trails and certification for Quality Management
* Maps to existing Procedures and Quality Documentation with full revision control
* Very fast ROI (return on investment)
We can even import customers’ existing gauge data into the Gage InSite package using our conversion utility, thus negating the need to re-enter gauge information.
, asset management software
, asset tracking
, Automated Procedure Software
, Calibration Management
, calibration software
, Instrument Calibration Software
, Tool Management Software