Nagel Foldnack 40
finishing equipment, staplers, Print Finishing Equipment
The Foldnak 40 is designed for medium run bookletmaking. It has a side jogger to knock the booklet up before stapling. There are low staple indicators on both heads and a counter showing the number of booklets produced. The Foldnak 40 can produce booklets of up to 25 sheets 100 pages (80gsm) and up to 1500 booklets per hour. CD booklets up to SRA3 sizes, or any size in between. Heavy duty stapling heads that will take standard or loop staples. Loop staples are ideal for putting finished booklets into ring binders. The Foldnak 40 can also be connected to most standard bench- top collators. A mobile stand and electric delivery stacker are standard.
- Auto cycle, just drop the booklet in.
- Up to 1500 booklets per hour.
- Will produce booklet's up to 100 pages of 80 gsm paper.
- Electric delivery stacker as standard.
- Counter as standard.
- Mobile unit on wheels.
- Will take loop staples as standard.
- Can be linked with collators with optional interface kit.
- Optional on-line trimmer unit available.
, Digital Print Finishing
, document finishing
, finishing equipment
, Print Finishing Equipment