Duplo DF-1000 Folder
folders, finishing equipment, Print Finishing Equipment
The DF 1000 is designed principally around the needs of the digital colour user but also suitable for folding short-run litho work, the Duplo DF-1000 is amongst the most technologically advanced suction fed folders on the market. Jobs are quickly setup with automatic sheet size detection and plate setting combining to streamline the make-ready process. The compact dimensions house the suction system thereby reducing noise and making it easy to accommodate in locations where space is limited.
Digital Print Finishing
- Suction feeder
- The suction feeder is a top-feeding system enabling the flawless and mark-free feeding of both litho and digital stocks. Coated and Art stocks are handled just as well as bond papers creating a versatile folder for almost any job.
- Automatic set-up
- The 2 fold plates automatically adjust based on the sheet length. The operator simply loads the paper, selects the desired fold style, chooses a quantity and the Duplo DF-1000 is ready to go.
- 1000 sheet feed tray
- The loading tray can hold up to 1000 sheets and because it is a top-feeding system the user can be sure there will be no damage caused to the print during feeding.
This makes the Duplo DF-1000 particularly suitable for digital print.
- Batching delivery
- The shingle exit tray of the DF-1000 allows on the run off-loading. The batching function briefly pauses the job at fixed intervals allowing the operator to off-load in precise sets.
- Push button fold set-up
- The five most common folding styles are pre-programmed into the machine and will automatically setup based on the sheet length. In addition, the built-in memory enables custom folds to be memorised for quick access.
, document finishing
, finishing equipment
, Print Finishing Equipment