The Docu-Crease is an innovative product available in two width sizes, 35cm or 52cm, the Docu-Crease is solidly constructed to give years of trouble-free use. Both models offer many unique features and are ideally suited for short to medium creasing volumes.
The Docu-Crease gives a superior finish compared to rotary scoring. This is because the creasing action crushes the fibres of the material, between a dye and an anvil. The result is a superb crease on substrates which can be damaged by the action of a scoring wheel. The crushing action is a process proven to eliminate cracking of the most difficult materials.
User Friendly Features
- Ergonomically designed for either left or right handed operation.
- Heavily constructed, yet light in operation.
- Easy soft grip handle requiring little pressure.
- The Docu-Crease has two adjustable backstops for multiple creases on the same cover or for repeat jobs (additional backstops can be supplied).
- Fast, easy set-up with indicator scales showing the position of the creases.