Apex Planning Consultants is able to assist its clients whether their planning issue is located in an urban or rural area.
We also pride ourselves on the fact that we provide a bespoke, tailor-made service, whether the client is an individual, property investor, a SME or corporation, small or regional housebuilder.
Our service to clients follows a thorough understanding of your objectives, whether this means attention to a detailed brief or a few key issues. This is achieved through the expertise accrued from being a chartered town planner and qualified as a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI).
If your objectives are to simply create uplift in the value of your individual land, building or wider property portfolio, we can recommend areas of development that we consider you should focus upon.
Our solutions are not standard one-size fits all, because we have yet to come across a standard client and project.
- - Planning Appraisals
- - Planning, Conservation Area & Listing Building Applications
- - Planning Appeals
- - Enforcement Appeals
- - Certificates of Lawfulness
- - Advertisement Applications
- - Change of Use Applications
- - S.106 Agreement Negotiations
- - Design & Access Statements
- - Project Coordination
- - Representation at Planning Committee
- - Development Plan and LDF Advice
- - Planning Objections
- - Planning History Searches and Reports
- - Permitted Development Assessments
- - Pre-Application Negotiations
Apex Planning Consultants provides help, guidance and expertise in all matters relating to: residential; industrial and commercial; agricultural; leisure and recreation; and, renewable energy development proposals.