Tax Advice

By: Dashwoods Limited  20/05/2014
Keywords: tax advice, business tax, Tax Return Accountant

Companies Companies are expected to pay Corporation Tax on their profits each year. Corporation Tax is paid on profits up to £300,000 at 20 percent. Profits between £300,001 and £1,5 million attract a marginal relief while profits over £1,5 million will be charged at 26 percent. How this may affect you The tax rules regarding corporation tax are complex. You will require tax experts to help you with your tax planning You will need to submit your returns and payments in time to avoid penalties You will require tax experts to help you take advantage of tax savings How we can help you We will assist you with expert advise in planning your tax issues helping you take advantage of all the tax opportunities available We will ensure that your work is completed and submitted to HMRC before deadlines. We will consider all available options to ensure that you make use of all the reliefs available

Keywords: business tax, tax advice, Tax Return Accountant

Other products and services from Dashwoods Limited



Bookkeeping As a business owner or director you are legally required to maintain full, accurate and up-to-date accounting records. Bookkeeping


Annual Accounts

Sole Traders & Partnerships For sole traders or partnerships there is no legal requirement to produce final accounts every year.