M-Scan's glycosylation analysis service
is designed to encompass the requirements of the ICH guidelines.
Our analytical services are
available to GLP /cGMP together with advice from recognised M-Scan
M-Scan's glycosylation analysis package includes the following:
- Monosaccharide composition analysis of neutral and amino sugars by GC-MS
- Sialic Acid Analysis by HPAEC-PAD to assess levels of sialic acid species such as NeuAc and NeuGc
- Glycosyalion site analysis to assess the population profile of the N-glycans or O-glycans present at each glycosylation site in a glycoprotein
- Oligosaccharide population analysis by MALDI-TOF to assess the overall population profile of the N-glycans or O-glycans present in a glycoprotein.
- Glycan antennary profiling analysis by ESI-MS.
- Linkage (methylation) analysis to determine the
identities of the various linkages between the monosaccharides present in a glycoprotein.
The glycosylation analysis service can be tailored to our clients' requirement - individual analyses, or a full glycosylation analysis package can be performed to GLP or GMP.