M-Scan's environmental testing services are offered by our analytical laboratories consisting of experienced scientists with decades of experience in environmental testing together with a range of highly sophisticated techniques. This combination has enabled
us to develop new, highly sensitive methods many of which are unique to
M-Scan's environmental testing services can provide analysis of air, water (marine and freshwater) and contaminated land samples including:
- Oil Fingerprinting and the analysis of oil and fuel spills
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH)
- Aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon speciation
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB)
- Analysis of mixed product input
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) analysis of soils, sediments and contaminated water samples
- Analysis of cutting piles, marine sediments and biota
- Nuisance odours and VOC present in indoor air, outdoor air and in vehicles, trains and aircraft.
- Boundary fence odour surveys of factories or waste disposal/treatment sites
- Workplace odour and VOC samples
- M-Scan plans and executes inshore and offshore surveys worldwide and offers a Consultancy Service where chromatography and mass spectrometry data obtained by third parties can be reviewed and an Expert Opinion on the source of the product provided.
- Please contact M-Scan for further details on our Environmental Testing Services.