Commercial EPCs (Non-domestic EPCs)

By: Berkshire HIP  02/06/2011
Keywords: Energy Performance Certificate, energy rating, epc cert

     As domestic properties, all commercial properties sold or let require a valid EPC to be in place prior to contracts being in place. As an owner/agent you could be liable for a fine of £5000 or 12% of the annual rent for non compliance. 

We are fully qualified and experienced to undertaken all types of Commercial EPCs regardless of the type or size of the building in question. We aim to offer you an honest service with clear cut pricing solely based on the size of the property. We won't ask you for plans to scale, drawings or heating specifications - that's what our assessors are there for!!

Contact us today for a no obligation free quotation. 

Keywords: Energy Performance Certificate, energy rating, Energy report Reading, epc cert,

Other products and services from Berkshire HIP


Estate Agent Floorplans

Property floorplans, professionally drawn to meet your requirements


Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic EPCs)

EPCs from only £50.00 throughout Berkshire and Oxfordshire



LANDLORDS and Letting agent - from October 2008 all rental property will require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) as part of EU legislation. The responsibility of having an EPC rests with the landlord and non compliancemay result in fines being imposed by government monitoring schemes including trading standards. Protect you business and avoid any penalties by schedulling your portfolio for assessment today.