At Puzzle, we provide friendly, expert help when you need it. We can visit at a time that suits you and resolve any computer problem you may have. Some of the things we often hear are:
- "Someone has been using my credit card! I think they got the details from my computer."
- "I'm getting loads of unwanted pop-ups when I go on the internet."
- "My computer is running really slowly."
- "I can't get on the internet."
- "I need help setting up a wireless network."
- "I've bought a new computer... I can't get it quite how I want it."
- "I'm thinking of buying a new computer, can you help me?"
- "I've got some data I can't afford to lose, what's the best way to back it up?"
- "Why can't I print?"
- "I've got this camera [or scanner or speakers or anything really] and I can't get it working"
- "I just bought a blackberry...I don't really understand it"
- "I've just lost a really important file, is there a way to get it back?"
- "Can you help me learn about [insert something technical here]"
If these sound familiar, or even if you have a new one for us, we'd love to hear from you so we can help you out.