Tenants Contents Insurance

Tenants Contents Insurance from Landlord Insurances

By: Landlord Insurances  01/03/2009
Keywords: home contents insurance

This policy is available to all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and students in halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. The insurance covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:

• Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning, Earthquake.
• Storm or Flood.
• Theft or Attempted Theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry.
• Escape of Water.
• Malicious Damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry.
• Riots or Civil Commotion.
• Collision, Falling Trees or Branches.
• Lamp-posts, TV aerials or Masts.

Additional benefits include:
• Accidental Damage to Home Entertainment Equipment.
• Accidental Damage to Mirrors and Glass.
• Accidental Loss of Oil and Metered Water.
• Temporary Removal.
• Alternative Accommodation.
• Tenants Liability to the public up to £2,000,000.

* FREE Legal & Tax Advice Line
* 24 hour Emergency Helpline
* 24 hour Glass Replacement Service
Accidental damage to Landlord's Contents
The policy includes full accidental damage cover to landlords contents, so helping to protect a your deposit.
Cover for your Personal Possessions

There is also additional cover for personal possessions, provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. This includes personal effects, valuables and money.

Keywords: home contents insurance