Insurance for Office Premises

Insurance for Office Premises from Landlord Insurances

By: Landlord Insurances  28/02/2009
Keywords: real estate, building construction, instant online quotes

Commercial property insurance policy for office premises in the UK

• Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, and estate agents.
• Unoccupied Commercial Property

This policy will provide you with cover for standard perils and property owner's liability

• Cover for Material Damage through accidental loss or destruction.
• Full Accidental Damage cover.
• Up to £2 Million Property Owners Liability (subject to additional premium).
• Up to 20% Loss of Rent(subject to additional premium).

Keywords: building construction, instant online quotes, real estate