Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance from Landlord Building & Contents Insurance

By: Landlord Building & Contents Insurance  22/09/2009
Keywords: financial services, property, building and contents insurance

Commercial property insurance policy offers comprehensive cover for most commercial properties including:
• Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, and estate agents.

• Hairdressers and beauticians.

• Restaurants, including cafés and high risk eateries, such as fast food takeaways.

• Dental surgeries.

• Car accessory stores.

• Furniture stores.

• Garden centres.

• Commercial & residential combined.

Rentguard provide Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance. This will provide you with cover for standard perils and property owner's liability.

Insurance cover is also available for Rentguard 'Commercial & Residential' combined policies throughout the UK. The policy covers buildings with a combination of residential and commercial interests such as offices, shops, restaurants etc with residential accommodation attached. This includes commercial policies where the landlord lives above. Rentguard also provide cover for multiple tenancy types.
Policy Benefits
• Cover for Material Damage through accidental loss or destruction.

• Full Accidental Damage cover.

• Up to £2 Million Property Owners Liability (subject to additional premium).

• Up to 20% Loss of Rent(subject to additional premium).

Keywords: building and contents insurance, financial services, property

Contact Landlord Building & Contents Insurance


Print this page