Shoprider Scooters Provide Mobility To Discerned People
The special scooters designed for handicapped people have helped many in walking and commuting in their own way. The freedom of mobility has assisted them in meeting varied daily needs. The well-known name Shoprider in the medical supply industry provides a complete line of scooters for every need and every size of a person. It warrants replacement of electric scooters and power chairs against certain defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase and so on. The buyer must check the terms and conditions under which dealer will provide repair service to their Shoprider scooter.
1. Three year warranty is offered to structural frame components including platform, seat post, fork, and frame welds of scooter or wheel chair to the original owner.
2. The customer has to deliver defective part as a claim in exchange to an authorized Shoprider dealer.
3. No labour charges are included in warranty for replacement. But, the charges incurred for installation of replacement parts or additional fees are imposed to dealers.
4. The warranty replacement parts are under warranty from the date of purchase of original “product” not from the date of replacement.
5. This warranty is valid and enforceable only on scooters or wheelchairs which are purchased from an authorized Shoprider dealer.
6. This warranty is applicable to original purchaser of the product and it is not applied to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the scooter or power chair.
7. No warranty is extended beyond the terms contained in warranty.
8. The warranty is not applied unless registration card is signed. It must be completed and returned within thirty days from the date of purchase.
9. This warranty offered by Shoprider dealers does not cover the batteries or damage caused by battery leakage. This warranty is covered by battery manufacturer. The charger of the battery is only covered for one year from date of purchase of unit.
10. The warranty offered for Shoprider products does not cover controllers. It is covered by the controller manufacturer.
11. Shoprider dealers do not cover warranty for plastic shrouding or covers, seat upholstery or arm pads.
12. The transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are responsibility of the original purchaser.
Before buying a scooter, the discerning people must check out the terms and conditions under which dealer provide various repair services.
Jim Smith is autor of Eclipse Medical.For more information about Shoprider dealer, Shoprider Scooters visit http://www.eclipsemedical.com/