Mizuno brand new JPX825 Pro Irons Features
The 4-7 irons offer a deep CNC milled pocket cavity that provides 17 grams of discretionary weight that is used for extreme toe-heel weighting providing plenty of forgiveness where you need it. The 8-GW features a full cavity design with greater thickness behind the impact for a more penetrating and workable ball flight for pinpoint accuracy in the scoring irons.
Utilizing Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT), Mizuno engineers designed an incredibly strong cavity frame that allows a thinner, more reactive face for increased initial ball speed while maintaining an unbelievably solid feel at impact. A tour confirmed triple cut sole design provides the appropriate relief on the leading and trailing edges for ideal turf interaction and solid ball striking from any lie on the course.
1. Grain Flow Forged 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel provides a superior soft, solid, and consistent feel.
2. Enhanced COR (Coefficient of Restitution) face design for increased distance.
3. 4-7 iron deep CNC milled pocket cavity for ease of launch and greater forgiveness.
4. 8-GW solid full cavity design for precision and control.
5. Toe/Heel weighted cavity design increases Sweet Area.