Find out Why TaylorMade R1 Driver is Popular
The TaylorMade R1 driver is all about adjustability - through a couple different means of maneuverability, the R1 can be "tuned" to 168 different settings of the golfer's choosing. And these drivers do not come with a set loft angle, or any loft number stamped on the sole, because they are adjustable from 8 to 12 degrees.
Features of TaylorMade R1 Driver:
1. One driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike.
2. 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8o and 12o (±2o) to obtain optimal launch angle.
3. 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed.
4. Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
5. Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin.