Best Discount Mizuno JPX AD Irons For Sale
Golf Iron Set
Mizuno like many manufacturers have moved away from the titanium face to a maraging face on their GI irons which provide as hot feel and very good ball speeds. Featuring a large pocket cavity and wide sole, the automatic Mizuno JPX AD Irons are made for maximum forgiveness and distance.
Golf Iron Set
Mizuno JPX AD Irons Review
The JPX Forged has always been a forged automatic model for the average golfer and the new JPX AD Irons are no different as they seem to sport an even thicker topline that previous models. The Pure Select mild carbon steel used to create the Mizuno Forged Irons offer a soft, yet flexible feel and the Durable Double nickel chrome plate finish both protects the iron and gives it a pleasant sheen. The Mizuno JPX AD also use modified U-grooves that transfer an ideal spin rate to the ball in all playing conditions as the rolled and trailing leading edges make for a consistent strike. The mid-sole on these irons are cambered so that it lends maximum effect to any lie of the ball.
* The high resiliency in the face of thinner, up-tempo ball.
* The long design of an inch longer than normal length clubs .
* Lightweight steel shaft is the flex and weight matching pursuit NS PRO series uses.
* Pursuing a distance of up iron gives a unique feeling of mild stroke forged iron.
* Increase head speed, can carry up of irons
Email - none provided
Print this page