PASMA course certification (Mobile Access Tower Training)
Top Height Training
health and safety training, PASMA, working safely
Our Pasma course certification (Mobile Access Tower Training) is essential for any users of alloy or fibreglass mobile access towers approved to BS EN 1004:2004. The course teaches users how to safely erect, move, check, take apart, alter and use mobile access towers safely. This certification is the most widely recognised qualification for using mobile towers.
health and safety training
Content included in the training course includes:
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers
- Overview of relevant Health & Safety Laws and Regulations including the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
- The safe inspection of tower components, what to look for and how to look for it and the PASMA inspection tag.
- The safe erection (3T method and Advanced guardrail), dismantling, moving, altering and use of a mobile tower.
- Tower stability and Tying-in.
- Hazards and risks associated with towers.
- Keeping yourself properly protected - the correct personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Your responsibilities when using a tower.
- Practical test including assessment.
- Multi choice answer test paper, questions and review.
Please also note that a pass mark of 80% is required to receive this competency certificate.
, Pasma Courses
, pasma training
, working safely