Heanton Nursing Home
Evolve Care Group
residential care, nursing homes, Retirement & Assisted Living Facilities
Heanton Nursing Home stands in the peaceful village of Heanton Punchardon in the heart of Devon. It is set in grounds overlooking the estuary with uninterrupted views of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Registered for all care categories, they constantly invest in and review facilities to ensure they offer the best environment for residents and ensure staff have the best possible opportunity to deliver the best possible care, here are some of our facilities:
Heanton have state of the art equipment and facilities including:
• 52 Bedrooms with a mixture of Single and Doubles
• All Rooms equipped with sophisticated Nurse Call Point Technology
• A Wet-Room on each floor with Assisted Showers
• A lovely Conservatory with a Jubilee Terrace overlooking the Estuary
• Accessible Gardens and Summer House
• 3 Large Lounges with Plasma Screen Televisions
• Formal Dining Room serving freshly home-cooked meals
• Hair Dressing Salon with a visiting Hair-Dresser
• Visiting Chiropodist
• Dedicated Activities Staff to organise hobbies, outings and events
• Art Room
• A well equipped Staff Room with a Plasma TV and comfortable chairs
A friendly and highly experienced team aim to make your stay here as enjoyable as possible. They have a lot to offer, excellent accommodation, lovely home-cooked food and all the help you need to make your life here pleasant and comfortable.
Heanton Nursing Home recognises that each individual is unique. The approach of the team at Heanton is person-centred and they uphold high standards in privacy, dignity, independence and choice.
Call to discuss your requirements with expert staff.
Assisted Living Facilities
, Care For The Elderly
, dementia care
, elderly care
, Medical Nursing
, Medical Nursing Home
, nursing homes
, residential care
, residential care homes
, Retirement & Assisted Living Facilities
, retirement homes
, Retirement Villages