Ags Gps & Land Surveys
building, architectural services, Drafting Service
We carry out:
- Measured building surveys, from floorplans, elevations, sections and ceiling
plans to 3D models;
- Topographical surveys from small to very large areas, underground services tracing, tree
surveys and cadastre inc tagging and accurate canopy survey to BS, railways and highways,
non-contact surveys of hazardous areas and inaccessible places, in any scale to any client
specification in any local or national grid and / or datum.
- Photgrammetry, including planning, flight acquisition, photo-control (both feature and pre-
marking), mapping, field verification and remote intelligence and data gathering.
GPS control station networks in any accuracy, grid and datum conversions of existing
surveys, layer and feature code conversions, 3 dimensional flythrough and visualisation, GIS
- Engineering surveys of all kinds from deformation control over monitoring of settlement and
movement (vertical and horizontal) to alignment checks and setting out of pre-defined lines
- Building site surveys include setting out of detail such as roads and building footprints,
monitoring of work, control of verticality and horizontal alignment, as-builds and error
detection (between proposed and build).
- Hydrographic surveys including coastal monitoring of beaches and near coastal waterways,
monitoring of cliffs (non-contact) and of seadefences including 3D modelling and movement
mapping, surveys of rivers, streams and floodplains, all to Environment Agency specification.
, architectural services
, Building Surveys
, Development Surveys
, Drafting Service
, engineering surveys
, GPS Surveys
, land surveys
, Measured Building Surveys