Party Wall Advice

By: 3SIXTY Real Estate  09/11/2010
Keywords: Chartered Surveyors, Building Surveys, Party Wall Advice

Under the Party Wall Act 1996, property owners carrying out any works that may affect a wall or floor shared with a neighbour must serve notice of his intentions prior to building works commencing on site.

Keywords: Building Surveys, Chartered Surveyors, Party Wall Advice