removals, moving home, house moving
At BK Transit we know moving can be a stressfull time, so we have set up a step by step guide to make moving simple.
1. Once you have contacted us, we will visit your home at your convenience to survey its contents.
2. We will then provide you with a written quotation along with our terms and conditions. Alternatively if you just have general houshold goods you can describe your contents over the phone for a quicker quotation.
3. On acceptance of the written quotation we will then supply you with all the relevant packing materials needed including boxes, removal sheets, mattress/seat covers and tapes. Alternatively we will arrange a date to come to your house and pack for you if you require a packing service.
4. On the day of the move after all of your belongings are packed we will arrive and carefully load the vehicles.
5. We would then ask you to inspect the vehicles to ensure every item is safe and accounted for.
6. We will then procede to your new property where we will locate items to the rooms of your choice.
We believe that our prices for removals are very competitive, which is why if you receive a cheaper like for like quotation from any other professional removals company, in most cases we can beat it.
, House Movers
, house moving
, House relocating
, moving home