Mizuno MX 950 Iron Set $365 Is This Too Good?
golf club, Golf clubs, golf equipment
Mizuno's goal in the creation of the new Mizuno MX-950 Irons was to deliver the most friendly game-improvement iron set with no limit on cutting edge technology. The MX-950 irons are a breakthrough hybrid designed set, with the unique ability to be custom built to your individual specifications. The MX-950s are ideal for the mid to high handicap player who is looking for ease of launch, unparalleled forgiveness and maximum game-improvement playability.
1. Lie and loft adjustable No. 3 and 4 hybrids feature internal high density tungsten weights to create massive MOI (moment of inertia) values that deliver high, straight and ultra-forgiving shots
2. Exclusive Grain Flow Forged 3125 high strength steel No. 5-7 Hollow technology hybrid irons also feature internal high density tungsten weights that are located at the lowest and deepest area of the cavity to deliver solid, forgiving and consistent shots
3. Esclusive Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel No. 8-LW for pin-seeking accuracy with soft, solid and consistent feel in your one piece scoring irons
4. Seamless custom fitting integration so that your set flows perfectly from No. 3-LW to deliver maximum playability
5. H.E.M.I. COG design philosophy in each iron for maximum energy transfer from clubhead to ball
6. Durable double nickel chrome plated with mirror satin finish on the No. 5-LW profides durability and eliminates glare
7. Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions
8. Extreme wide-sole design for forgiveness and consistent playability from all types of lies
, Golf clubs
, Golf Clubs And Courses
, golf equipment