Have you noticed on Dragon’s Den – the first question the dragons ask is “Do you have a patent?”
You may have a great idea but without protection with a patent, trademark or copyright, your inventions will have little commercial value.
Whether you are a large organisation needing an audit or whether you are just starting out, you will need advice from a patent attorney on protecting your inventions, designs and brands.
Flynn-IP, a local Norwich Patent Agent with national and international expertise, can advise on all aspects of patents, trademarks, copyright, intellectual property and brand development.
- expertise in patents, trademarks, copyright and intellectual property.
- fixed fees for most areas of advice
- free initial consultation
- fixed fee audits for existing businesses, including a site visit, review and report.
- many years of experience, with a background in engineering aswell as legal expertise.
- a local presence – so you can discuss your ideas face to face
- help for all businesses, whatever their size.
If you are a new business there is a lot you can do at the early stages to avoid future costly mistakes – contact flynn-IP, patent attorneys, for an initial, no obligation, consultation.
Flynn-IP can save you time, money – and sleepless nights – by ensuring you get it right.
Contact Flynn IP today on 01986 891485 or (out of normal office hours) on 01508 520997.