Regular maintenance is as essential for your computer as it is for your car, but how many can say that they have had their PC or laptop checked in the past year?
Phenom Networks have added the Computer Health Check to our range of services to take the headache out of keeping your computer running at its best.
Everyday use of your computer leaves a residue of redundant information which in time will affect its speed and stability. Every time you install / remove a piece of software there is a risk that files are left over which are no longer required. Even just deleting files you don't need will, over time, have a negative impact on computer performance.
The Phenom Networks Computer Health Check service includes:
- Clean up your hard disk and remove redundant and temporary files which account for the majority of clutter.
- Defragment the hard disk to speed up system load times.
- Fix stability issues by updating the required firmware and drivers.
- Perform an anti-virus and spyware / malware scan.
- Update your anti-virus software and conduct firewall tests.
- Update your software with the attest patches and security updates available.
We will also clean the interior and exterior of your computer, diagnose hardware and software issues and give advice about relevant upgrades.
Get your PC or laptop running like new with the Phenom Networks Computer Health Check.
Contact us for further information.