Pardoes Solicitors: Agricultural and Equine Law
legal services, solicitors, lawyers
solicitors provide a wide range of legal solutions to personal and business
clients around the South-West. With
offices in Bridgwater, Taunton and Yeovil, Pardoes Solicitors are dedicated to
providing a personal and effective service in agricultural and equine law.
If you want to:
- Know where you stand
- Protect yourself from situations you don’t want
- Be in control
Then we can help.
We know that you’re aware of
the convention of informal oral agreements within the equine world.
We know that they make life
simpler and cheaper and that they can work perfectly well. However, we
also know that they don’t always work and that the fallout from an
informal agreement can be both expensive and emotionally exhausting.
Is this a risk you can afford to take, both emotionally and financially?
Or would you prefer the
peace of mind that properly drafted written agreements provide?
We want to give you that
peace of mind. So call us and let one of our specialist lawyers take
care of your needs.
We offer a full service, but in particular we can assist you with:
- Documentation for buying/selling/loaning/leasing horses and ponies as well as all aspects of equine property
- Buying and selling agricultural property and land
- Tenancies, grazing licences and profit à prendre (pàp is a right to take something from another’s land, such as grass)
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Farm diversification
- Health and safety law
- Rural estate and succession planning
We also can help you with:
- Your regulatory obligations - transport of horses, equine passports
- Personal Injury claims
- Employment related issues
- Partnership agreements
- Disputes arising from the sale and purchase of horses / ponies
- Disputes arising from the false advertisement of a purchased horse / pony
- Professional negligence claims
- Insurance disputes
- Horse welfare issues including defending claims brought under the Animals Act 1971 and the Animal Welfare Act 2006
- Rights of way and boundary disputes
, law firm
, legal advice
, legal aid
, legal services
, Specialist Solicitors